The author

Matt Carrell is the highly acclaimed author of three novels and several short stories. His latest book is A Matter of Life and Death, set in a fictional seaside town where the local team is struggling for Premier League survival. Please check out the links to his 5 star rated works on Amazon.

Sunday 5 March 2017

Wenger and Fans - with apologies to Cat Stevens

I'm a big fan of Cat Stevens and Father & Son is one of his best tracks.

It's a great expression of an underlying hostility where one party just can't understand where the other guy is coming from. I found myself humming it the other day, while I watched Arsene Wenger being interviewed on TV.

I started to wonder what would happen if Arsene got into the same kind of conversation with the team's fans as the protagonists in the song.

I got together with a very talented young singer/musician called Matt George Lovett and this is what we came up with.

If you enjoy the video - please share -

Wenger & Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment